Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Katrina Halili-Hayden Kho Sex Scandal/Maricar Reyes-Hayden Kho Scandal

Hayden Kho- Model, Cosmetic Surgeon



















I was shocked to know that Kristina Halili, a famous Philippine Actress, has a sex scandal video which was said to be circulating on dvds nationwide. Upon knowing it, I quickly searched the video on the net and at last I think I found the sex video. I saw the man they called Hayden Kho naked and a girl who looks like Katrina Halili. The video was dark and it's hard to recognize the girl properly but I thought she resembles the sexy body of Katrina Halili and her face too whom was shown a bit in the darkness. The video was short maybe 2 or 3 minutes as I remember it.

Kristina Halili





















A while ago, I watched the news and they said authorities have began confiscating the sex video which was sold at different parts of the country. It is not only the sex video of Katrina Halili which was being sold but also a famous brazillian model who had a part in the Abs-cbn series "Betty La Fea" starring Bea Alonzo I think named Maricar Reyes was also sold in the market today. I searched her photos on the net and her sex video and I was really shocked. Maricar Reyes was clearly having sex with the same man named Hayden Kho. The sex video was clear and not dark like Kristina Halili's.

Maricar Reyes- Model and Actress



















When I went to Youtube.com, I searched the sex videos and I was more shocked when I saw a clear photo of Katrina Halili and Hayden Kho naked. It was a video poster's photo. I think it was taken from a clear sex video that is not dark. I can remember exactly their position on the dark video and the clear photo posted on . It was really Katrina! Now I understand why Katrina Halili was really crying infront of the media.





















I am dismayed. Katrina Halili was the favorite actress of my sister. I hope it will not affect how my sister thinks or in anyway and also the thousands of fans of Katrina Halili. I hope they will not follow her example. Anyway, "nobody is perfect". Everyone commits a mistake. So I think she deserves a second chance. I hope nothing wrong will happen and she still have the courage to or can still do a movie but not a sex video.

1 comment:

  1. I think I saw the sex video on my friend's cell phone. It was a 26 Mb clear video of Katrina Halili having wild sex with Hayden Kho. I think they said on the news that they were on drugs when they were havbing sex. Hayden Kho, a cosmetic surgeon doctor became famous when he became the boy friend of Dr. Vicky Belo. He likes taking videos of him having sex with his girl friends. I think its personal and its natural for a boy but the spreading of the video I don't know the reasons. I don't think it's money or also personal or blackmails etc. but the media is still investigating. They said the sex scandal video of Katrina was taken without her permission and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete